Who is Enden A?

We are a group of singers who perform for weddings, parties, celebrations of any kind, firesides and other religious events.

We specialize in all styles of music including: A Capella, love, sacred, and secular. We also arrange songs and do cover songs. We can sing any song you request.

We have been singing together for over ten years. People are amazed at how well our voices blend. We've performed at various places including BYU for Women's Conference, The Joseph Smith Memorial Building, and the Carmelle reception center. We've also participated in numerous South Salt Lake events including their Tribute to Music night and fourth of July celebration where we sang the National Anthem.

We are interested in making your event a memorable experience.

6 comments:

  1. I love these girls. They have incredible voices. I asked them to perform at my wedding and everyone enjoyed them singing. I asked one of them, Lisa, to sing "Somewhere Out There", and it sounded far better than I could imagine and really created the feeling that I wanted to come through that number.

    I have listened to these gals perform in many different settings, not just my own wedding. Their voices are so very pleasing to the ear, just absolutely soothes you as you listen. They have perfect harmony, perfect pitch. Lisa, Melissa, and Jessica, you gals are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed every time I have heard these three sing! They are very good at finding harmonies in songs and learning them on short notice. I have heard them perform numerous times and it has always sounded great! They specialize in love/wedding songs as well as spiritual and sacred songs and hymns. If you hire them to sing at your event, you will not be sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed listening to these three women sing at numerous weddings. They have perfect harmony that is very soothing to listen to. They often do their own arrangements. They continue to sound better every time I hear them. They are talented musicians!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just LOVE Enden A! They are the best, I like to go to wherever they are singing, and just sit and listen to them harmonize. It is so fun to watch them also--because they are beautiful as well as extremely talented!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. these guys are awesome! they sang at my wedding and it was beautiful. i got a lot of complements on the music at my wedding and it's because of these guys. they blend very well and their voices are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We gave Enden A two weeks notice for our son's open house, They learned all the bride and groom's favorite songs in two week and sang beautifully

    ReplyDelete